Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com  
Google

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Poetic Resignation...

The name is good, the brand is big But the work I do is that of a pig The work or the brand; what is my way? I don't know if I should stay.

To work, they have set their own way Nobody will care to hear what I say My will be NULL, they wont change their way I don't know if I should stay.

The project is in a critical stage But to do good work, this is the age This dilemma is killing me day by day I don't know if I should stay.

The money is good, the place is great But the development is at a very small rate Should I go for the work, or wait for pay I don't know if I should stay. !


The managers don't know what they talk The team doesn't know where they walk That's a bad situation, what say? I don't know if I should stay.

I can go to any other place But what if I get the same disgrace I can't keep switching day by day I don't know if I should stay.

The -ves are more, the +ves are less
Then why have this unnecessary mess No more will I walk their way, It's all done, I won't stay.

Google

Technorati blog directory


Search My Site
Free Site Search from Bravenet.com

Free Links from Bravenet.com Free Links from Bravenet.com
Free Web Journal from Bravenet.com Free Web Journal from Bravenet.com
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com
Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com


Word of the Day
Article of the Day
This day in history
Today's birthday
Quotation of the Day
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 


California Loan Mortgage
California Loan Mortgage Counter